I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Husband Praise!

I know I havent been doing my daily Husband Encouragement on here...but I have been doing it.

But for now, lets just say that he is so good. He went out early this morning to do an extra job for bill money and when he came home, he decided that he was going to take Jack to get a new phone...(his broke last week...plus other issues with it...) So instead of just him and Jack going, he took all the little ones too. We were doing chores and fixing to do school but hey, they get to go with Daddy, we can always do school this evening. When He gets back, he is going to do another side job and maybe this evening we will watch a movie if he is not too tired.

And I get an hour of quiet rest. I am off to get a much awaited long shower and to read some of a new book.

I love my darling wonderful husband. He takes great care of us and knows just when I need a break. Love Ya Baby!

Blessings
Crystal

1 comment:

In Pursuit of His Call said...

I love surprise rest times. I'm glad you knew what you were going to do. Sometimes when I get a little break, I don't know what to do with myself and I end up wasting the time :(