I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Monday, September 29, 2008

Menu

Our menu this week is all mixed up. I am trying a few new recipes, we are finishing up using summer stuff out of the freezer and of course we have to throw in breakfast a couple of nights.

Monday-Steaks on the Grill, Baked Potatoes

Tuesday- Spaghetti and Meatballs, green beans, garlic cheese bread

Wednesday- Crockpot Swiss Steak, Mashed Potatoes, sweet peas.

Thursday- Backstrap (either fried or on the grill) Fried Potatoes, Corn

Friday--Chicken Noodle Soup (If I go hunting, they will have oatmeal :) )

Saturday-Bar-B-Que on a bun, potatoe salad

Sunday-Crockpot Tamale Cassarole , Chips and Salsa ( I will be omitting the pork from this recipe..)

Monday- Meat Loaf Mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans

Tuesday-Pinto Beans, Cornbread, Fried Potatos

Wednesday - (Bible Study) Eight Layer Cassarole

Thursday- Grilled Cheese and French Fries

Friday--Breakfast, Sausage, Eggs, Biscuits, Gravy

Saturday--Pork Chops in Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, Blackeyed peas, green beans.

I usually go buy groceries every two weeks on Saturday so Sunday starts all over again. Of course our menu is likely to change if my dear hubby decides he wants something, I try to fix it for him.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I loved taking a look at your menu, Crystal. You have lots of yummy things planned!
~Kelli

Jules said...

Wow, this sounds so much like ours, you were right! =) I promise I didn't copy! lol. I am going to try the tamale casserole, also and I think you should try the BBQ chicken,it is awesome!!! We have already had it 3 times in the past 2 weeks and LOVE it!! Yum!! Anyway, I will stop talking about food now! love you! Sis