I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Monday, January 12, 2009

Happenings....

Well,,,,, WE have been busy.....and sick....but mostly just busy because we were sick with everything else going on.

The week of Christmas, we went to see my family.. Kylie and I ended up with a bad virus....badddd. I dont know where we got it from. After we came home, we had approximately 1 week to get finishing touches done for Jack and Ambers wedding. Jason got sick and is still not feeling exactly like Jason... By this past Monday, I thought everyone was all better but Monday evening, Alaina and Paul ended up with it...so Paul was down all day Tuesday and Tuesday morning, Jack called Amber to come get him from his granny's because he wasnt feeling good and he didnt want to get everyone over there sick. So Tuesday, Amber, Kylie and I took care of Jack, Paul and Alaina and changed Jasons diaper about every 5 minutes....

Amber and I were supposed to have left Tuesday evening to go south and prepare for the wedding. We ended up leaving Wednesday afternoon.

Saturday, January 1o 2009, Jack and Amber became husband and wife. I am so proud of both of them and how far they have come in their walk of life and with God. It is amazing how he has worked in their lives.....

I hopefully will have pictures to put up this week. The photographer, Ambers aunt, is supposed to be getting them to us. I did not have my camera, I was in the wedding with Jason, and Julie was supposed to bring my camera and take pictures, but her babies got sick...so that is okay, Trust me, there were plenty of pictures taken.

I also have some new pictures of the kids and other updates on our lives.

For the next week, or month, you are very likely to just get little updates from me here and there, I am going to be occupied with getting my "house" back in order. We have lots of cleaning, getting school back on track and child training to get back to. I have let my house go for far too long.....all for a good cause, but it needs to get back on track. And Paul may be working alot longet hours before too long...(He may have some jobs coming up to make extra bill money...YAY Paying off bills feels so great!)

For now, I hope and pray that everyone is doing good and that your lives are as blessed as mine.

Crystal

No comments: