I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday...Daybook

I got this from my sissy's blog.

Bible Verse.....The book of Proverbs...Currently on Chapter 4.

Recipe.....(Nothing new) Crockpot Beans, Fried Potatoes w/smoked sausages

Activity with kids....Paper Dolls, Listening to Nursery Rhymes, Edible Playdough..

Todays target cleaning....Not feeling well so just basic cleaning.

Something Paul needs for me to do.....Put labels on Flyers for business....

Something Special for my husband.....Clean his office....(if I am feeling better)

Something Special for my kids....mend their toys that they have brought me....

Project.....Clean out my book basket (this is something I can do while relaxing)

In our schoolhouse....watching the weather and waiting on the ice...hehe....

A picture that I love......Julies is a memory today, I think I will just do pictures that I love.

and yes, Paul was standing behind him, this is just an example of what my son does......

Blessings

Crystal


2 comments:

Jules said...

you inspired me! I was just thinking i might put mine up sometime today. I think i will when the kids are napping. :)

LoVE the pic of Jason; that is just him!

Supper sounds good!

love you!
Sis

Jules said...

You've been tagged! :)