I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Friday, March 13, 2009

Prayers

I am requesting prayers for my family. There are lots of different things going on but just a few of them....

My uncle Edwin, a dear uncle that has been an inspiration in our spiritual walk, has cancer and they have given him one to three weeks to live. We really arent expecting him to make it through the weekend.

My sister Julie had a tooth pulled last week and is still hurting from it. Please pray tha ther pain is eased.

Our oldest sister and her husband are having some problems and they really need prayers right now. They are some wonderful people and it hurts to see them hurting. Please pray for them.

And last but not least, My best friend, was put on bed rest this week. She is 36 weeks pregnant and her blood pressure is up. Please pray that she can get the rest that she needs for her baby to stay in a couple more weeks. Please pray for her husband who is taking care of her and their little boy while she rest and Pray that when she does deliver, that she has a safe delivery and tha the baby is heathy.

Thank You and Blessings
Crystal.

No comments: