I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday Meanderings

Bible Study:  Strength.  Will give some verses on this later.

Memory Verse: Prov. 31:25

Husband Encouragement:   Get us both to feeling better.  He hates it when I'm sick and I hate it when he is sick. 
* Just be here for him when he comes in from work.  I get so wrapped up in the kids and the house and lose sight of just US time.

Train Them Up:  Keep getting back on routine and getting them outside.  Although it is hot hot hot outside this week, we have got to find cool things to do. 

Personal Goals:  Get to feeling better.  Thats about it. 

New Habit of the Month:  Keep doing dishes up throughout the day.   Been doing pretty good, just got to keep doing it. 

Must Do:  Still need to order the herbs for the kids.  * Still need to make bread and freeze.  * Still need to finish school plans and order books.   (this stuff has gotten put off because of being sick and shortage of money... :( )

Zone:  Not doing one this week.  Basically my whole house needs cleaned but unless I feel better, I'm not doing much. 

Menu: 
Monday:  Had Pizza for supper.
Tuesday:   B: Eggs, Toast
                   L: Grilled Cheese
                   S:  Hamburger Steak, Fried Potatoes Veggie.
Wednesday: B: Smoothies
                      L:  No Clue
                      S:  Bible Study:  Velveeta Cheese Dip/Chips  Fruit Salad
 Thursday: B:  Granola
                    L:  Chicken Salad Sandwiches
                     S: Biscuits/Gravy/Bacon
Friday:  B: Smoothies
               L:  Quesadillas
               S:  Steaks, Baked Potatoes, Salad
Saturday and Sunday, have no idea what we are doing so I am not planning anything.

Fun Things: Playday with the homeschool group Friday.   Thats about it this week.  :)
 
3 things I am thankful for this week:  A great husband * Kids that understand that momma is sick and are being so helpful and good (they planned out menu this week :) )  * God!

For more Monday Meanderings please visit Sarah!

Have a blessed week!!!!!
Crystal!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love you, sissy. Email me when you get a chance.