I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Saturday, August 14, 2010

My new favorite store......

I have a new favorite store.....

You see, for the last few years, I have avoided any kind of store in which I could spend way too much money.   I have not bought any kind of new decorations for fall or spring or Christmas or Thanksgiving unless it cost less than $5 at the dollar store.  Seriously....

But....I had to go to Hobby Lobby this weekend for some flowers for my nephews wedding.  And they have way too much stuff that I can buy.  (hehe)

To start with, they already have their Thanksgiving and Christmas stuff out and are running SALES on it.  Yes you read right.  SALES in AUGUST on THANKSGIVING and CHRISTMAS decorations. Can you believe it?!  I was so excited.   No I did not buy anything...but I have a list of items that we will hopefully  be making a trip back for in the next month or so.... 

And alot of items on that list are crafts for the kids to do....they are not even for me.  But they have so much Thanksgiving and Christmas craft stuff....some wooden cutouts of Pilgrims and Indians and Pumpkins that they can color (markers included) for  $1.99 ea.  Not bad.  And the girls loved the idea...and of course there are ornaments that you can paint.  and all kinds of felt items. 

And I like the word "stuff"  don't I? 

No comments: