I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Monday, January 29, 2007

Catching Up

Last week was a really bad week for us. I didn't feel good, the kids were cranky and we were house bound because of the cold.........weather and Paul had the truck which was the only means of getting out because of the road. We now have gravel on our road and it is not nearly as cold but we are out of gas in the truck. lol.....gotta love it until payday. We did get to go outside last thursday. Paul came home a little early to help the guy spread some of the gravel and when he got done we took the girls outside and while they played, we discussed where we are going to put the garden and the clothesline and the swingset and the playhouse. I cannot wait to get the garden started. I have never had my very own garden and am so excited. It may totally flop this year because i know nothing about them but i will try. I also cant wait to get my clothesline up. I hate waisting money on the electric bill for using the dryer. That and being outside hanging up clothes has always been one of my favorite things to do. I made an enchilada cassarole in the crockpot for supper saturday night and was told i could make it at least once a week if not more....!!!!! I was so excited that it was something that everyone liked. I have never felt that i am a very good cook and was really wary because my brotherinlaw was over too....

But anyway. I have got to catch up on homeschooling. Kylie decided last week that she just did not want to do it and i am not going to make a 3 yr old do stuff if she doesnt want to but she told me today that we needed to do it tommorow so that goes back on the schedule. I am going to try and post some new stuff on the side bar but I don't know if it will work i cant seem to get that figured out.

Love and Prayers..

No comments: