I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Alaina

Alaina had her doctor appointment today. He was a very nice pediatrician. He is foreign I am not sure what nationality, (maybe afgan or something like that.) Anyway, he said her lymph node is probably a symptamatic lymph node. It probably swelled because of her ear infections or because she may have had tosilitis and we did not know it. He does not think it is cancerous or anything to be worried about at this time. He does want to do a TB Skin test to make sure she hasnt contracted that. He is also doing another blood work and a blood virus scan to make sure she does not have a virus in her blood. We will do the skin test next week and the blood work at the end of July and then go back to see him at the first of august to check and make sure that the lymph node is not swollen any more and to make sure her labs are okay. If there is anything wrong then we will go from there.

Anyway, I have got to go get my kids in bed and get some school stuff done. No homeschooling is not just a joy ride. It takes patience (something I am lacking), knowledge (something I am gaining), and love (something I have a lot of) and oh yeah planning which takes time. Time, I dont have a lot of because I have kids. I am sitting here tired as can be typing this but I like to keep up on here. It is my journal and I like to keep up with what is going on. I will keep you updated on Alaina.

Love and Prayers

No comments: