I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Monday, November 12, 2007

Blogging Break

I am home from our trip. It was interesting. and fun. We went to the gospel meeting and to the fall festival taht they have at the state park there. We always enjoy ourselves there. It was tiring this year though so we are recuperating. We brought our girls home and today, we are resting. I will be unpacking, putting up, laundry, adn grocery shopping this week. Then next week, we will be preparing for Thanksgiving. I still dont know if we are going to go out or stay home. The decision is never made until like the week or (day ) before. It gets irritating sometimes to not have our minds made up until then. I would much rather just stay home but since we always have thanksgiving with Pauls family, they get to decide.

I like tradition. I personally think that we should either decide to go out or stay home every year and if we are going to go out then go out every year. or if we are going to stay home then stay home. But I dont know.....I will do whatever they want because its called being nice.

I am glad to have my babies home. I didnt get all that I wanted accomplished last week but that is okay. I will get it done, in good (Gods ) time.

I am also going to take a break this week from blogging. I am going to spend time with my (monsters) and enjoy having them back.. We have lots of stuff planned.

I didnt get any pictures this weekend. I was having too much fun to worry about carrying aroung the camera.

So I will be back sometime next week Until then. I hope everyone enjoys the holidays and I will be praying for you.

Love and Prayers
Crystal

1 comment:

javamamma said...

Enjoy your week away from the computer and living life!