I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Friday, November 09, 2007

This and That

Okay Okay so I know I didnt get everything done yesterday that I was supposed to. It ws a bad day with Jason.

I did however get my oven cleaned (my darling husband spilled some pizza in there...ewwww), My kitchen is almost deep cleaned. I got my bedroom and bathroom cleaned, finished organizing homeschool stuff and did some laundry.

I was going to sew my curtains for my living room but for some strange reason (called Alaina) I cant find my material. It was right by the serger so I could sew them anytime I had time to sit down that long. But things like to disapear when she is around so. Now I am on the great hunt for my material.

I also did not get bread or cookies made (I couldnt cook with my oven smelling like that..) I did get to read a whole book while holding my precious baby during his nap. I did my bible reading and then read a novel. So I guess you could say I had some me time.

Today I have to go to Wal Mart (this morning) then I am going to finish the laundry and finish packing for our weekend trip. (Hopefully, Jason please feel better so I can at least get done what I have to)

Please keep praying for Jason and pray that we have a safe trip this weekend. Jack (our other son.......he is my stepson but in my heart, he is mine) and our niece will be going with us. Jack is needing some daddy time (and driving experience ) and our niece i think just wants to go with us and get away for a couple of days. she is 12 and going through the "Oh my gosh I am growing up " crisis. You know what it is like when you hit that age. You like boys but you would swear you didnt and you get upset if they dont like you but you tell everyone that you hate them.....Yeah. Fun age. Pray for her too please. (I Love You Miranda. I understand completely what you are going through)

Anyway, I will be back Monday. I will try to post some pictures of this weekend when I get film developed...(Yeah my digital is still broke....I hate to spend the gas money to drive to where the camera shop is to fix it. ) But I am probably going to go up there next week anyway so I will try to get it fixed.

Love and Prayers
Crystal

1 comment:

javamamma said...

Praying for your little guy. Have a great weekend!