I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Thursday, November 01, 2007

My Christmas Countdown.

I got the idea from my sisters blog...I had to do the teddy bear because that looks just like my Jason bear when he is sleeping....all snuggled up and rubbing his eye.. So cute..

Anyway, I read my sisters blog and was shocked to know that there are only 54 days until Christmas....ohhhhhhh I have got to get busy.. See this year, I am not buying very many things. I am mostly making my presents. And no i cant elaborate right now because most of my family reads this blog.

Anyway, I have to go pack for our weekend. I will post Monday when we get back and let everyon know how we are doing.

Love and Prayers
Crystal

1 comment:

Malisa @ Sanity in Small Doses said...

Making your own Christmas presents!?! Aren't you a regular Martha Stewart!!! I want the details.. you'll have to email me.