I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Homeschool Lounge


I was invited to join this place online. It is called The Homeschool Lounge. "The Homeschool Lounge is a FREE online community for Homeschool Moms, the very first of its kind! The vision of The Homeschool Lounge is to connect Homeschool Moms from all corners of the web! Get advice, give advice, share, learn and laugh with those who truly understand you. There is something for everyone inside the many pages of "

I am hoping to really get to know some new people through being a member of this lounge and to learn new stuff. Go on over and visit if you want. See what or who all is there.

Tiany is also having a give away. She is giving away two $25 dollar Amazon gift cards to whoever enters the contest. Go on over and see what you have to do to enter. http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/Tiany . I love her blog. She is such an inspiration to me. She has four little boys and still manages to get lots done. How does she do it... (grins).

Anyway, I will be back later today. I have a book that I want to post about.

Love and Prayers
Crystal

No comments: