I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Monday, February 18, 2008

Things going on around here.

Thank You all for your prayers. We are doing much better. Mom is supposed to get to come home today and we are all thankful for that. The only side effect she is having is slurred speech but even that was drastically improved last night. She is getting in and out of bed by herself and really doing much better.

We had a baby shower yesterday at Church for Sammi Jo and Josh and their new little baby. It was fun. They got some really pretty outfits for Amy. I am still not sure how they spell it, I was preoccupied with Alaina yesterday. I think her tonsils are making her sick. She was really whiny yesterday and keeps telling me that her throat hurts. Course the doctors office is closed today and Since she is not running a high fever and we have had enough of the hospital this weekend, we are waiting till tommorow to see if she feels better.

I dont really have that much else to say except we slept in this morning and I just finished my coffee and my dryer stopped so I need to go switch clothes out and get moving on some other stuff.

Thanks again for your prayers!

Love and Prayers
Crystal

2 comments:

javamamma said...

Glad you guys are starting to get better - and your mother-in-law too! Baby showers are always fun. We have a new baby in our church right now!

Jules said...

Praying for everyone! Especially Mom and Alaina & baby Amy (I wonder if they spell it Aimee?, that's how we were going to spell it when we lost the last one before Claire) It means beloved or loved one. I think it is the most beautiful name. Anyway, let me know about Laina. Love ya, Sis