I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Morning thoughts! & Husaband Encouragement!!!

"Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing" (James 1:3-4). KJV

This was the scripture in my daily devotion from Alpha Omega this morning. Head on over to Wonderful Words of Life to read more!


On Heartlight's Todays Verse, Phil Ware talks about Isaiah 10:1-2 Very interesting thoughts. Have I become too worried with "stuff"?

Ann over at A Holy Experience has a great post on family knots

And my Sis had this post a couple of days ago.

Just some interesting places I visited this morning.

HUSBAND ENCOURAGEMENT!

My dear hubby this morning let me sleep in. He turned my alarm off and got up, made coffee and kept quiet while I gained some much needed sleep. What a wonderful man! There has been a struggle within our family (Not Paul and I) but it has affected our lives the last few days. Paul has been my stronghold, constantly reminding me that I have to let God take care of it. We can pray and help if asked but we have to put it in Gods hands. He has let me cry and rage and overall be a complete grouch without saying so much as a word to stop me. I am so grateful for my husband..He is my rock...(After God of course..which he keeps reminding me of..lol) Sweety, I love You and Thank You so much for being there and for helping me..I know you are hurting just as bad as I am...but you are putting me first after God and altghough that is how it is supposed to be, I feel so unworthy.

That has been my morning thoughts, and now, I am off to enjoy a day with my kids. After we finish our initial school and cleaning assignments for today, I am going to make curtains and aprons and we are going to immerse ourselves in Little Cabin In the Big Wood..for like the third time through. HAVE A BLESSED DAY!

Blessings
Crystal

2 comments:

Jules said...

Sounds like so much fun, I may be over today! =) And, yay! for Paul!!! What a good husband & a good brother he is, too!

Love you,
Sis

In Pursuit of His Call said...

What a wonderful husband you have!