I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Some things I have found lately..

What little time I have had on the computer here lately has been spent doing school stuff and research for a friend. But I have had a few extra minutes with sick kids piled up on the couch and resting. So here are some things I have found that I have started trying to do but not neccesarily posting about as I just dont have the time.









I will be putting a button on my sidebar too. I think this is a great idea. Praying for your kids seven times a day seven days a week.





The Love Dare! This is a wonderful thing to do. Paul and I plan on seeing the movie this weekend if possible (babysitters...) and we are going to take Jack and Amber and then we plan on doing the 40 day challenge. We are even thinking about getting the Couples Kit to do...

Making Your Home a Haven! I love this. I have been working on my home, not in the exact order she has because I didnt find this before yesterday but it is a really neat plan. Please go over and take a look.

My sister has a daybook. The idea was from the Simple womans daybook..but altered to fit her needs. I have been doing this and tweaking it as I go....I havent been poting it but I have been doing it.

And my all time favorite recipe that I tried this week! Autumn Chowder from Heritage Schoolhouse. Oh you must try this...it is delicious..everyone in our house loved it.

Blessings to all..

Crystal



3 comments:

Jules said...

hey, I saw that chowder the other day; it looks GOOD! :) The daybook is really helping me a lot with staying on task. YOu know how much I need that. lol. :)

And you know how much I love "Fireproof"! Mom & DaD ARE WATCHING IT RIGHT NOW, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! :)

Miss you and Love you lots,
Sissy

JavaMama said...

Thanks for the links!! and thanks for being such a faithful encouraging "blog" friend. Sorry I don't visit more often, just lack of time and energy but I do cherish your thoughts and friendship. :0).

JOYfully in Him,
Kelli

Kelli said...

Thank you for the links...I'll be sure to check them out. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend with your family.
~Kelli