I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Monday, November 03, 2008

What we have been up to and Halloween Pictures.

My princess Bear! She was so cute!

My Grown up girl... The story behind this. When I was asking them what they wanted to be for Halloween, Kylie said she wanted to be a Mommy and when I asked her why.... because Mommy's are the best.. (sniff sniff...tears and lots of them..cause I dont think I am a good mommy alot of times. ) So she was a mommy. So pretty and grown up looking....Made her Daddy cry..
And the following pictures are of what we have been up to here lately. Sadly, the kitten whom Kylie claimed as hers and named Pumpkin because we found him in October, passed on this morning. We found him in our yard about 2 weeks ago, (our dog was playing with him.) He seemed to be about 3 weeks old. He was doing great and last week when it got really cold, he got sick....I have been caring for him and trying to keep him going....but he just wasnt strong enough...needless to say, we are having a sad day....he was pretty special..

Jason and Cat Kitty....not Kitty Cat...but Cat Kitty...so cute.


Alaina and pumpkin. She finally warmed up to him scratching her.

Kylie and her kitty. She gets very attached to things. She is my overly sensitive child. I am trying to think of something to make it better....any suggestions...
I have pictures of our Camp out we had at our Church this weekend for Halloween for the kids. I will try to post them later tonight or tommorow. Right now, I have a 5 yr old who needs comforting.
Blessings
Crystal




No comments: