I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Kylie!

My Kylie Bear! What can I say about you that people dont already know? You are so smart, and have a wonderful loving, giving heart.

Being the first born, you gave me a little more problems figuring out this whole mommy thing. But you have also been very patient with me and very loving and you tell me that it will be okay...you tell me not to worry and to just pray about it.

It is hard watching my little girl getting ready to really start school (homeschool) and deciding already that when you grow up you want to be a mommy and stay home and teach your kids.....I can only pray that you get to do that....that you get to accomplish your dreams. You make me feel really good about what I am doing as a momma and a teacher....when I really dont think I am doing all that great a job.

You love animals and hate to see anything hurt. Although you dont mind wanting to kill a deer like daddy. You are such a good mommy to your little dolls and you are a great Big Sister to Alaina and Jason!

And you cant wait to cook all on your own! You are so ready to grow up and I am not ready to let go.......

I pray that you have many more joyous years and that you are able to grow up and live your dreams....whatever they may be when you do grow up. I miss your baby years, and I am sure that in another 6, I will miss this year...but I am so glad that I get to share your years with you! I love you my Kylie Bear......my little "mommy"

Blessings
Crystal

1 comment:

Jules said...

I can't believe that she is 6, either...you have such a sweet little girl, sis. She reminds me so much of her mama.

love you all & Happy Birthday, Kylie-bear!!

Aunt Julie