I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Wednesday, October 29, 2008







The crew! It is very hard to get them to sit still or even this close together for very long at a time... The girls with Jack riding Molly...

Fun with bubble wrap..Paul had tons of it from work so we have been playing on it on rainy or too cold days..




Jason plays in the Bubble wrap too..he just cant stand it for very long periods of time....


My babies. and yes Alaina almost always has that look on her face..especially when she dont get her way..and Kylie is always that bossy..lol
My baby boy riding molly mule (our uncle Kermits old mule.) with Jesse and Jack helping...He loves horses..I am just too afraid to let him on the bigger ones...I'll take some pics of them in a couple of weekends and you'll see why..lol
I dont think I ever got to share pictures of Kylies Birthday so here are some of that.


Praying over her cupcakes..:)

The Cupcakes

Jason had fun tearing up the bags and stuff....
Alaina opening a puzzle with PaPa and KK on the side..

Kylie and her Granny...This Granny has more fun with them. She is such a big kid...Love Ya Mom...

And that is my pictures for now...I have more I need to get loaded on the computer...but I am haveing lots of other things to do for now...

Many Blessings

Crystal

No comments: