I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Monday, February 19, 2007

Accomplishments today.

I feel very good about myself today. I got half of my to do list done. That is a big accomplishment right now. I got all the laundry done. lol that was a lot. I got my living room clean, the girls room clean, their toys rotated out and pictures hung in their room. I also got supper put on this morning. Deer steaks and gravy in the crockpot and this evening I am cooking scalloped potatoes and Chocolate Chip cookies. I think I have done really well considering that I don't usally get to do very much. Maybe this sudden burst of energy and ability to do stuff without hurting means the baby is closer to coming. Oh yeah, I also got my kitchen clean. Yes I scrubbed the whole thing.

I also got my Bible study time in without interuptions. See what happens when you give the kids old toys that they haven't seen in a couple of months. Maybe tommorow I can actually get some of my sewing projects done. We will see. I found some of the cutest patterns for the girls some dresses Sunday at Hancocks and their fabric is on sale right now. But I didn't have the money budgeted in right now for stuff like that. so it will have to wait.

Gotta go finish supper, Paul will be home in a few minutes.

If anyone reads my blog and can't comment on it, You can email me and let me know what you think. Julie told me that some of yall that read it is having problems leaving comments because you have to have a blog to leave them. But you can email me and i will email back..

Love and Prayers.

No comments: