I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Friday, February 09, 2007

Catching Up Again

Sorry I havent posted. I have been busy trying to keep my house up and keep up the computer work that goes along with our website. It gets strenous this time of year, taking discontinued stuff off and putting new stuff on. Plus the baby dropped last week so it isn't as easy for me to do housework as it was. It takes alot more energy and time to keep it all done so I haven't been concentrating on my blog. I have been trying to read the scripture that Julie requested on her blog and like her am struggling to absorb what I am reading. I think I will get my CD on Romans out and listen to it and see what they have to say. Maybe that will help. Or would that be cheating. I don't know. I might try it. Anyway. I went to the doctor and nothing much is going on just my body getting ready to have this baby. If I don't go into labor by 39 weeks then he will induce me if I want. I go back at 38 weeks and he thinks I will have had it by then if not soon after. I guess this is all for now. I am really tired and want to go to bed. Alaina is out for the night, if I could just get Kylie to go out......She is enjoying Daddy time. He has been working late alot here lately and she is missing him. So I will post more later.

Love and Prayers
Crystal

No comments: