I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Sunday, February 18, 2007

More Thoughts

Just updates tonight. I am as of right now still fat and pregnant. I cannot believe how different I am carrying this baby than Kylie and Alaina. I gained alot of weight with Kylie and not alot with Alaina and I haven't gained as much with this one as with Alaina but I am carrying it all in the front and it hurts to even walk sometimes. And because of the front weight, if I stand too long it makes my back hurt really bad which feels like back labor. But anyway, maybe only a couple of more weeks at the most. I am hoping that there are no problems this wednesday when I go to the doctor. With Alaina at my 37 week check up, her heartbeat was in the 180's and they like for them to be in the 130's to 150's. So the doc got kinda scared i think and wanted her out but because her heartbeat did go down he had to wait until 39 weeks. I will be 38 weeks with this one Wed. so maybe no problems. Say a prayer for me that all goes well. I don't need a C-Section or anything. After all I will have 3 babies at home by myself all day everyday until Paul comes home from work. That is going to be a little tough. My motherinlaw is fighting a cold so pray for her also. She is supposed to be my babysitter when I have this one.

I read Julies post the other day and she is studying Prov. 31. I have been reading this and some other scriptures also. But then I talked to Julie the other night and she told me that she has been following a deal that she found where you read a scripture of Prov. 31 and write down what it means to you or how you relate it to your marriage. I think I will start doing this and see where I get. I am not a very self confident wife so maybe this will help me.

Anyway. I gotta go get kids in bed.

Love and Prayers

No comments: