I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Monday, February 12, 2007

Kids Bad Day

Okay, Okay, I know if my kids are having a bad day it is probably something I am doing.. But does it have to be so bad? I just can't figure them out. Kylie usually wants to follow me around and help with all the housework even if I don't want her doing something she has to have a part in it to. But today she is being a lazy bones. She doesn't even want to play. All she has done is laid around and started fights with Alaina which has in turn made A. pick at her and start stuff. I am about to pull my hair out. All my plans for a clean house and working on computer stuff for Paul today has just went out the window. I guess I will see what I can get done tommorow. I did get laundry done today but that is about it.

I have to admit I got my CD on Romans out and listened to it but they start their Bible study on verse 16 so I am going to say that the first 10 verses are just an introduction and that they don't have some hidden meaning that I need to discover.

I guess that is all. I need to get a shower before Paul gets home so we can go into town after supper and get Wic vouchers filled. I have got Southwest soup in the CrockPot and still need to warm tortillas so .......I will try and post again tommorow but then again, i may turn the computer off tommorow and try to do more interesting stuff with the girls.

1 comment:

Jules said...

Sis,

What is Southwest soup? Give me the recipe. I will dig up some this week-end to send you, okay>
Love you. Julie