I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Getting Ready for # 3

I guess I am more anxious than I thought. I have been nesting like crazy. I have my whole house clean except for the floors and Paul gets mad when I vacuum because it makes me hurt worse. But if I wait until tommorow to vacuum then he can't get me because I will be going in the next day to have the baby. haha.... Anyway, He has been working till like 6 or 7 to make up hours he will miss when I have the baby. two days of work is alot of bills not paid. and that is if everything goes according to plan.

I Just found out today that my sis Julie is supposed to have another girl. CONGRATS!!!!!! I know my two girls fight like crazy sometimes and they can make each other so mad and they get on my nerves sometimes too because of all the fighting. But you ought to see em when one of them gets in trouble. You would have thought you had got both of em. They are like two inseperable best friends. I love to watch em play when they are playing nicely. Then there are times that one doesn't want the other one and they get seperated. I often wonder how the boy will fit in. They will probably have him all dressed up and playing tea or something. Then again they might just enjoy playing war with him too......they are like that. They can either be prissy girls or rough houseing .

Anyway, I probably won't blog tommorow. I have been spending alot of time playing with the girls and tommorow we get to bring the dog in and give her a bath and play with her before I give the tub one last cleaning. So I will probably post after the baby is born. I will try and figure out how to post pictures so everyone who reads this can see the new one.

Love and Prayers

No comments: