I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Friday, March 16, 2007

Doing Okay

We are doing okay. The girls are getting back on schedule and Jason is adapting wonderfully. We are having some problems breastfeeding. My milk supply is diminishing already and he is taking at lest 2 oz of formula if not 3 after he nurses. I think we will probably be on formula completely before to long.

I probably will not get to plant my garden this year. We don't have the money to buy the tools or the seed for it. I was hoping but it seems like we get a new bill every month and all our extra money is going to pay them. I gues that is what happens in life.

I am going to ask for prayers once again. I as most of you probably know do not ask for help or for prayer often so this is new and helpless feeling for me. I don't like feeling helpless. Anyway, I am having some very bad feelings toward certain people and things that they have done. I know that I should forgive and forget and get on with life but that is kinda hard to do when you have to live with the consequences of the decisions every day. I wish i could get more specific but i don't want to mention names or situations because of hurting feelings. That is not my intention. I just need prayers for help on dealing with this and the consequences. Maybe in a couple of months when I am not so emotional I might explain better.

Anyway I have a long to do list today and am not getting anywhere yet. But that baby is fussy again this morning. So I don't know what I will end up getting done.

Love and Prayers.

1 comment:

Jules said...

Love you sis. I am just SO tired lately. Lots going on down here. ALOT of things I am praying about, seems like I have such a heavy burden on my heart all the time. I am praying for you. I dropped my long distance on my phone so I will start calling you when I get a calling card for it. Love you, Julie