I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Friday, March 16, 2007

Who am I?

My husband has a lesson called "Who am I?" It talks about how God made us and knew who we were and what we were to be even before we were born . I just wanted to pose this question to all of you.

My answer to this is not complete because I have yet to discover all of my abilities. But as of right now, I am #1 a CHRISTIAN, I am a child of God and My first Job is to serve him. # 2 I am a Wife, My second Job is to serve my husband in a Godly manner. #3 I am a mother, My third job is to raise my children up in a Godly manner and to teach them Gods word. #4 I am a Sister in Christ and my job as this is to be there for my brothers and sisters. This has been an issue lately with one sister in particular. I need to be there for her but I don't know how to help her.

Like I said, My list is not complete, I have yet to discover everything. I am living and learning everyday.

I just wanted to put this question to you. Let me know what you think, Email or leave a comment.

I have also gotten interested in reading a Book that my husband has. it is "The Zondervan Parallel New Testament In Greek and English" It is basically the new testament in the King James Version, The New International Version and then translated from Greek. It is interesting to see how close or different the different versions are from the Greek. I love reading old languages like that. Paul thought I was nuts when I said I wanted to read it. But I loved Humanities in College and Old World Literature. So I am reading this book. It will take a while as I read the Greek and follow along with the other versions but I will get there. And hey, I am reading the Bible as I go.

Anyway, I have to go feed Baby.
Love and Prayers

No comments: