I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Friday, March 30, 2007

Figured it out......haha

I have figured out how to fix my blog so that anyone can leave a comment. I think. I invite someone to try it so i will know if it works. anyone..... I have been busy today. I still dont have pauls office arranged or organized. but i have to wait on him to move stuff. I also dont have my budget or grocery list done( paul gets paid today and i usually am 2 to 3 weeks ahead on this but got behind when the baby was born. I have the girls down for naps and hopefully i will get to sew when they get up. I promised kylie i would try to sew her a dress today if Jason will cooperate. He has been extremely fussy the last couple of days. I cant figure it out. He slept better last night, he finished a bottle about 11 and did not wake up till 4:45. What a relief. But then he woke back up about 5:30 and wanted another couple of ounces and then was through until 7:30 when he ate a couple more and then slept until his sister woke him up at 9:00.

anyway, I still have lots of stuff i want to post about but computer time (one handed usually ) is not very often now days. I think i will get a notebook and start writing things down and then when i get more time i can post them. One of the things is I am trying a new budgeting experiment so that i can save more of my grocery money to buy things like a bread machine, a big stand up mixer, a new dishwasher (paul complains that you literally have to wash the dishes before the dishwasher washes them. and it is not very energy efficient.) So I will have to post about that and see how it works.

But anyway someone please try to leave a comment. I hope it works so i can hear from yall.

Love And Prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Aunt Crystal, this is Sarah! Just reading your blog, it sounds like blob. Say hi to Kylie, Laina & Jase for me. Love you, Sarah

Jules said...

Crystal,

I helped Sarah write her comment,actually I typed it for her. Anyway, she liked what she read. Hope that was okay. I am really enjoying what you write. You are encouraging me so much and I have really needed that lately. Love you lots, Ju-Ju