I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I'm Back (kinda)

Hello everyone,

I am back when I have time. I have been busy though. I now have my house clean except for Pauls office. We still have to reaarange it and organize it. That will take a couple of days. I have not spring cleaned yet but am working on little things that will get me to that point. I was all geared up and ready to start and we have not had time with all the laundry we have been doing.

Monday was not a good day either. Started out we got up late (which isn't unusual right now.) About 10:30, I had my kitchen clean and all the laundry washed and dried and was getting the final load out of the dryer which is right by our furnace/fan. I smelled gas fumes....(yikes) so I turned the airconditioner off (our airconditioner fan is in the same unit as the furnace. and the fumes were coming through the vents into the house) Opened windows, started getting the girls ready to go outside(thank God it was pretty and not raining) and called Paul. He headed home and called his dad to come over and turn the gas off( i could not turn the valve and had no wrenches) dad came over, turned the gas off made sure we were okay and left to go back home, paul got home found out we had a leak in one of the connections. He tightened it and turned the gas off to the furnace. (we dont need it anyway) and was going to go back to work when his dad pulled up with a brand new push lawnmower for me :) !!!!! (Thanks DAD) He noticed that our yard needed mowed and when we were going to turn the gas off we found a baby snake in the yard. His grandbabies do not need to step on snakes because they cant see them, and I had said something about working off pregnancy weight by mowing the yard. and our mower isn't running.

so we put it together and paul left to go back to work. not the end of our bad day. I was going to give the girls an icecream bar for their snack and went to get them out of the freezer and they were melted. Now we are talking about our upright deep freeze. I turned the temperature down so it would get colder if it was just that the door had been left ajar and i didn't notice. but about an hour later, they were even softer and you could tell it wasn't as cold as it was earlier. I pulled the stuff out of it and put what i could in our little freezer (the one with the fridge.) and the rest in an ice chest. turns out that after supper was over with and everything, we were headed out to get some groceries and checked the freezer and the compressor had completly quit. so we took the ice chest full of meat to pauls mom and dads and put in their already full freezer.

anyway, Things to thank God for. Thankfully I smelled the gas and we got out and got it fixed before it was too late. Thank God our meat did not ruin. And Thank God (and Dad ) for our new lawn mower. Thank God also that the girls have not gotten snake bit yet. although either one of them could I think Alaina would be the one if Kylie did not accidentally step on it. Kylie is scared to death of them but Alaina is curious, she would have to find out why it was there.

We are not completely back on our supposed schedule. We get up about an hour later every morning but we still get stuff accomplished. Kylie is back to schooling. We only made it through week 1 of our curriculum before Jason got here. I just could not muster the energy to make her do it when she did not want to . But now we have to. So we are working our way back up to it. I will post more on that later.
I am also working on figuring out how to link my schedules to my blog. I will see what I can figure out. I would like to post some pictures of the kids too.

I redid my master/daily schedule and my routines for the days . The previous ones werent working with a new baby and the new one is more flexible and allows more fun time with the kids but still gets my house clean. We also found that we cant do laundry on mondays and not the rest of the week right now. so we are doing at least 2 loads a day.
I guess that is all for now. Think it is enough? lol.

Love and Prayers

No comments: