I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Monday, March 19, 2007

Weekend Happenings

We had a fun weekend. I guess you would say. We went to Broken Bow to see my family. We left late Friday night and got back late last night. They had a baby shower for us while we were down there. That was nice. We got some things that we sure could use. The baby shower was a surprise though. We got to pick up the rest of our stuff that we still had down there. We only have a few things left now. We brought back our freezer which will come in handy for storing bulk frozen items. I didnot realize how much i missed that freezer until the last couple of months. Not really a whole lot else going on just trying to catch up on house cleaning today. We are going to get back into somewhat of a routine. Kylie wants to do her school work today and I need to scrub my kitchen although it is not wednesday, We are having Alaina's birthday get together tommorow night and I need to have my house somewhat clean. It is rough getting back into a schedule once you have gotten out of it. I also am trying some new discipline techniques with the girls but I will talk more about that later. Right now I need to go start supper in the crock pot and fix some breakfast since we got up late this morning.

Love and Prayers.

No comments: