I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Monday, October 20, 2008

Healing the Land.

Yesterday in Church, a Brother brought up this scripture.

2 Chronicles 7:14 (King James Version)

14If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.


We are always praying for our Nation and that God will put who he deems worthy in office...This verse just says alot.

Please pray for our nation!

Blessings
Crystal

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joining you in praying for our Nation and its new leader.

Thanks for stopping by A Path with Promise and letting us know you were there.

Blessings,

Jessica

Jules said...

Who said this, Sis? Whoever it was brought out an excellent point! Thanks for sharing this and I am for sure praying & voting!

Love you!