I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Break Week

I am taking a break this week. I have all kinds of stuff to do here at the house and I really need to get Jason on a schedule and Paul starts Real Estate School this week plus working late at work to make up for having to take off early on school days and they have a lot of stuff starting to happen on the jobs at work.. Som tenant spaces that are ready to finish out and paul is the one to do that so....I really need this week to get the kids adjusted to him not being here as much right now. Plus I really need to catch up on some sewing and do some decluttering in places that got cluttered last week when I had no energy to do anything. I was so tired I just couldnt do anything. So now my house is a mess and I have got to get it back on track before I scream.

So I will probably be back on here this weekend or Monday. If not You will know that I am still cleaning and sewing. Today I have to take Kylie to the library. i promised her I would. Can you imagine me in the library with a 3 yr old , 2 yr old, and a baby? They will probably kick us out.

For those of you that would like an update on Julie, She still has not had her baby. she is so ready for it to get here. She goes to the doctor today so maybe we will know something then. If I get time after I find out about her, I might put a little post on here to update. Keep her in your prayers though. She really needs them right now at this point in the pregnancy.

Love and Prayers.

1 comment:

Jules said...

Crys,

Thanks for the prayers. I really need them! I changed my blog a little bit and actually wrote something! Hope Paul does good with real estate school. Will be praying for ya'll. Love you,

Julie