I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Friday, April 06, 2007

Busy Days

We have had some busy days lately. I have been trying to clean my house which means catching up on what I did not get done monday because Jason was fussy all day, and Tuesday because we had to go to town and wednesday because I was just too tired to do anything. Yesterday, we started cleaning and finally got to a point that I could start sewing on the girls dresses. I have almost got them finished. I need to put the finishing touches on Alaina's and kylie wants a bow on the front of hers. I have never put bows on stuff before so I dont know if i can do this or not.

anyway.. Julie I appreciate your comments and also that you helped Sarah leave one. I am humbled by the fact that I inspire you. I didn't figure I could inspire anyone much less my older sister. I am inspired by you also. I am striving to be more like you in the areas of Bible studying and patience with our kids.

In case anyone who reads mine and Julies blogs are wondering where she is at, She is having a hard time right now. The further along she gets the more she hurts. Please pray that she safely continues to carry this baby until it's due and that she may find some comfort and relief from the aches and pains. I know she would appreciate it.

I know every one of my pregnancies were different. I only had three but they were all different. Kylie layed on my back and had my sciatic nerve pinched. my legs were constantly numb and hurting. Alaina was great except for ligaments stretching and her fingernails scratched. Jason was the worst. I hurt everywhere all the time. There was no comfortable position and no relief.

I had fun with the girls yesterday. We had dance class. We put in a CD and danced to oldies rock. It was hilarious. But it got Kylie interested in school again. So I have decided that we are going to have a dance class in our homeschool. It may not be the best class in the world but It is fun and it is exercise for me. lol

I am going to finish the girls dresses and work on my house some more today. What are you going to do?

Love and Prayers
Crystal

No comments: