I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Monday, April 09, 2007

Monday happenings.

Lots of stuff going on this week. I decided this morning that since I got all my laundry caught up over the weekend, that I will not do laundry every day this week like I have been doing the past couple of weeks. See usually on Monday's I do all the laundry except for the Kitchen stuff like towels and dishrags and potholders. I do those on Wednesday when I clean my kitchen and then on Friday i do sheets and quilts. But since Jason was born, I have not been caught up on laundry so I have been doing it everyday. Now I can get back to my schedule with the exception of Jason's clothes and cloth baby wipes. They will need to be washed every day. And Paul is down to two pair of work jeans so I will need to keep them washed this week until we can buy more this weekend after he gets paid. So I have today to catch up on other stuff like paying some bills that did not get paid Saturday because we were too busy cleaning house and getting this weeks lesson together for the girls and taking a nap.

Hopefully tommorow I will get to sew on me some dresses and maybe some outfits for the girls.
I have been looking at something on other blogs called Menu plan monday. I need to go check out the website and see what it is all about. But if it is something that is interesting I will see about doing it on here. For today though, I need to work on my budget and My menus for the next two weeks. I am trying to find some new Crockpot dishes to try but am not having any luck finding ones that my husband might like. If yall have any suggestions please let me know.

Paul killed a turkey saturday. Yippee!!!! Congratulations. I love seeing him having fun and enjoying himself. He so enjoys hunting and being in the woods. Plus now we can have deep fried turkey breast and turkey breast rubbed with some great seasonings that we aquired and baked like a pork tenderloin. I love trying new stuff. The only downside to him killing the bird was that I had to clean the meat after he had cut it off. YUCK!!!!!! All I can say is I am glad I am not pregnant this time. Last time he killed a turkey, I was pregnant with Kylie and could not even look at it raw. He had to clean it. Funny cause when I killed my deer, I was pregnant with Alaina and it did not even bother me. Even Funnier, kylie is our finnicky eater, she wont hardly eat meat and Alaina wont hardly eat vegetables but she devours meat. Isn't that weird.

anyway, my goal was to list two things fun to do with my kids every day. today, i am going to snuggle with them during nap time if jason will take his nap at the same time. They love for me to take naps with them. second, I am going to play barbies with kylie. She so enjoys this. And I will find something to do with alaina. she isnt' really into anything right now. If It warms up any at all and the wind isn't blowing, I will try and take them out side. I dont want to go if the wind is blowing though because I already have a sinus infection and kylie's allergies are really acting up.

I am going to try to get some new books to read with this next paycheck. I want a new cookbook and a new cd to so we will see.. If I get them and start reading them I willpost them.

Love and Prayers

No comments: