I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Edits

I am editing my blog reading list. I Got this idea from Julies blog. She said that just because she read the links on her blog doesnt mean she agrees with everything they say. Well, the blogs that I have listed are not blogs that i agree with totally and lately they have been having discussions that I absolutely do not like. I have completely quit reading one of them because of this and will probably quit reading one other one if it is not directed towards something else soon. So I will be deleting them. The other links on my blog are links to sites that I gather inspiration from. If at any time they start something that I do not agree with at all or I feel I shouldnt be reading then i will delete it.

I am also having a hard time finding any kind of curriculum or books on homeschooling that is Church of Christ minded. Everything I find, is on a totally different beliefs than us and I find it really hard to teach my kids with this stuff. The link that I have listed for the program that I am using right now is non religious minded which i guess is the way that i am going to have to go and just supplement with my own bible studies and teachings. But if anyone knows of any Church of Christ homeschooling curriculum or anything let me know please.

I am also adding my mom to my prayer list. She has no energy at all anymore and is always tired. She found out that she has low levels of B6 and Folic acid in her blood and that can lead to liver problems and anemia. So please pray for her that she can get this corrected before it turns into something else.

Love and Prayers
Crystal

1 comment:

Jules said...

yep, there is some crazy stuff out there all right! This has to be quick cuz I have to get Claire up from her nap. I am just struggling a lot with people's attitudes in general. I know exactly what you mean,I guess we both need a lot of prayer to deal with frustrating, nosy, pushy people! Anyway, love you. Glad you are sticking to homeschooling! No argument from me!

Julie