I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Home again

I am home again. WOW!!!!! this past week has been eventful to say the least. Julie had her baby on tuesday, Wednesday my birthday, i was feeling pretty awful. Thursday, I felt better but Kylie got sick on me. Tammy gave her some liquid vitamin C and she got to feeling better quick. My uncle Kermitt also got put in the hospital thursday. He has congestive heart failure and has been swelling up like crazy. well, thursday, he was hurting in his chest area pretty bad so they took him to the ER and they gave him liquid lasiks instead of the 4 pills he has been taking and he was doing some better yesterday but still having problems breathing. It is really hard watching him suffer. He is so special to everyone around him. I have accepted the fact that he is going to die, it is just a matter of when. I know it is going to be hard on everyone.

I have several ideas that i want to post about and i hope to get pictures on here this weekend but today i am off to spend the day with hubby and jack, (my red headed stepchild :) ) We havent seen him in a couple of weeks and are really looking forward to spending time with him. it is amazing how much you miss someone when they are not there all the time.

Love and prayers

No comments: