I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Wednesday update and apology

I am sorry I didnt update yesterday. My internet is acting up and I dont even know if this will make it on here. I did not lose any more weight according to the scales, but I can get on a size smaller pants and a size smaller dress that I had hanging in my closet. Now keep in mind that they are not a very good fit but the fact that I can put them on and actually button them makes me happy. I did not get to walk very much last week because of all the rain and I have not purchased my DVD's for walking indoors yet. I found some that are supposed to be really good and want to try them but we have to put new tires on Pauls car this week and since he uses it to go to work I think they are more important than my DVD's dont you.

I started really trying with the school stuff this week. I have finally found enough energy and Kylie is all for it so we did some handwriting worksheets and worked with the letter A and Alaina colored with a red Crayon and Colored the letter A. It is so cute cause when I would ask her what color she had she would tell me ELMO.....well he is red at least she can match colors but hey, she is only two so what more can I expect since I havent really worked with her all that much.

Anyway, Jason's Colic has returned in full force so I have less time at nights now and since my days are so full of learning I may not post as much, I will try though. But if I dont, have patience......

Love and Prayers

No comments: