I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Weight loss kids menu

Okay to start with, I dont have time today. My kids are sick and cranky and my husband is working late yet again and i am tired. I have lost 4 lbs this week. I know that is more than I had hoped for but it came off so I am not complaining. So.......................................

220
-160
------
60
- 4
-----
56

I only have 56 more lbs to lose but on the bright side I did lose 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, if you notice my menu missing this week It is because we dont have one......lol WE are winging it. I started one but with two sick kids, it is rough..

Kids......Alaina has an ear infection in both ears.....Jason has Bronchitis and almost an ear infection,, she is glad we caught it... I have to take them back next wednesday and if they run any fever at all Thursday night or Friday morning, I am to take them back in. She doesnt want them going the weekend with fever.

We really have a great doctor. she has raised 4 of her own kids and has a grandbaby so she is pretty wise to all the tricks they can pull when they dont feel good...Hey anybody that can get my stubborn two year old to open her mouth is doing good....

Love and Prayers.

ps...Julie is back sometimes if you want to catch up with her. She says she is feeling better. About as good as you can feel with sleep deprivation. I know how you feel Julie. I am still there some weeks. Love Ya though....

No comments: