I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

LILY IS HERE!!!!!!1

Julie had the baby today. May 1 2007. CONGRATULATIONS JULIE AND CHARLIE AND CLAIRE. I am so happy that she is finally here. I will let Julie post allabout her birth if she wants to when she is feeling better. But ...... Lily Charlotte Alise 6lbs 15.6 oz (they put 7 lbs on her card) and nearly 19 in long. She is so tiny but she is adorable. I will check with Julie and if it is okay, i will post some pictures of her when I get back home this weekend to my DSL. I know I am probably too impatient but when you have three kids and you have DSL it is a lifesaver somedays. I dont have the patience to sit here and wait on dial up to load the pictures.

Anyway, I am going to go get in the bed for now. it has been a long day. Mom and i had my three kids and claire today and they were some tired little kids. THANK YOU to Tammy and Sarah and Rose and Granny and Papa F. and aunt Cheryl (Charlies sister, not pauls lol) they were great helps with the kids.

Love and Prayers.
Crystal.

No comments: