I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Monday, July 30, 2007

28 day challenge and HYH update.

I wanted to update on my challenge and the HYH. This is my last week on them. I have been doing better on Honoring my husband. We have had a rough spot but we are getting through it okay. I am so tired and emotionally exausted today that I dont have much brain for thought on any of this.

The study time is going okay. I got up this morning and prayed and studied but then Jason wanted to eat and he fell back asleep so I did too. I just cant seem to get any energy right now. (depression) But I did study and pray so maybe my day will go better.

I am fixing to put some Chicken in the crockpot for Chicken and Dumplings tonight. My husband does not like Chicken. He loves chicken and dumplings though and says mine is the best he has ever had. He just loves them. So. I think I will let the girls help me make the dumplings and refrigerate them so that when it is time to put them in tonight they will already be made.

I wont have much more time this week as we are getting ready for a big archery tournement and i have to help paul get the shirts ready. I have 374 shirts to fold and put in their proper tote before Wednesday. I also have a filthy house to clean.

Love and prayers.

1 comment:

Jules said...

Hey,

Send me your recipe for chicken & Dumplings. I want to try them. Hope you have a good trip. With three kids, lol. I hope you are feeling better today! I will try to email you later when I have more time. Lily is up. We were all sick yesterday with the stomach virus. It just seems to keep going around with us! Love you,
Julie