I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

One more thing....

My son is crazy.....

I have narrowed down my cd collection to almost all gospel (there are a few George Strait cds ) . We listen to these almost all day. When he gets fussy, he likes to listen to any of the above. I am not kidding.. Put anything else on and he just keeps on fussing. In the vehicle, when he gets fussy, I start singing Church songs and he shuts up... needless to say my throat hurts alot, the kids almost know Jesus Loves Me by heart and the radio seldom comes on..


There is one George Strait song that I love...It is #6 on his cd Always Never The Same..(i think). it talks about taking our love and settling down ....It fits paul and i so well.....I just love it and have almost worn my cd out listening toit..

If you get a chance, listen to i. It is so good...

1 comment:

Jules said...

OMG!!! This is a song that Charlie & I love!!!!! Coincidence? We also love a song called "The Nerve". I'm glad I had the nerve to talk to you that day..... We LOVE George Strait but you knew that already, huh? I have got to post about our fave G.S. song now! Well, maybe later, I need some sleep!

Love ya, Sis