I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Several dfferent things.

Okay,

first of all, Julie, I know I told you I probably would not post until next week. But......

Second, I have to agree with the post Julie put up about her blog offending people........ I do not post this to offend people, I dont know who she might have offended, and I dont want to offend anyone, If I have I am sorry.

I dont judge people by what they believe or how they live their life. I live my life the way that I believe that I should live it. I am studying more on this. Striving every day to be better Christian. Just like I believe everyone else (blogs I read) is. If they werent trying, they probably would not have a blog up about it.

If you want to comment on my blog, go ahead. If you disagree with something that I say, tell me, I will not get mad. No matter what people believe, I am not one that is quick to anger. I would love to have more people comment and would love to make more friends. I repeat, I will not get mad. You will not offend me.....I am not easily offended either.

Third, I did not do what I was supposed to this weekend. Saturday, my alarm went off and my husband told me to turn it off, I could study later. So being the submissive wife that I am trying to be and Honor my Husband (tee hee) (If you know me You know why I am laughing.) I turned my alarm off and said a quick prayer and snuggled back up (I love being held by my husband, it makes me feel so safe and secure so I take advantage of it.) and went back to sleep. This morning,,,,,lets not even talk about it. Jason was up most of the night, Alaina started running fever again and I woke up in just enough time to get ready for Church....I know bad girl huh....hopefully I can get back on track this week...

Love and Prayers.

1 comment:

Jules said...

Well, we are supposed to be submissive. haha. I am sorry that Jason was up most of the night. Lily is off schedule today, but that is my fault. I slept late this morning. I did not get my scripture reading done and I did not spend time with the Lord. I did get some house cleaning and organizing done. I am trying to get ready for camp. Claire is excited, even though she doesn't really know what it is.lol. She just knows that Kylie and Laina are coming! Well, I have to go. Kids are getting up from their naps.
Love ya,
Julie