I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

New Books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I GOT TO ORDER NEW BOOKS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YIPPEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got a return on our car insurance premium and I claimed it as mine for some new books that I have been wanting.....

I ordered

Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons.
Slow and Steady Get me Ready.
Farmer Will.....( Julie, I ordered one for Claire and Lily too....I was going to order one for Michayla but they only had two left in stock. I will have to order one for her next time. )

I should get them in by the end of next week. So we will have lots of fun.

I am so excited. I havent bought books in over a year and now I got to order two for me and one for my girls......

Actually they are all for the kids not just me...

Love and Prayers.

1 comment:

Jules said...

Thank you for the book! Claire will be so excited and so will I. I love getting new books!

Love,
Sis