I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Organization.

I confess, I am not very organized.......I tried...I have the Home Management Binder, I have schedules, I have recipe books, I have folders, cabinets, drawers, closets, etc.....THEY ARE NOT ORGANIZED.........

How do I get organized....If I got a tote or a box for everything that needs a place , I would have more totes than room to put them. I dont know......My living room is pretty organized...minus threee weeks worth of laundry needing put up....I know but it has been a hectic month....

My kitchen could use some help....I mean I know where everything is,,,it just doesnt make sense to my husband...and I could probably save some time if It were more neat.

My laundry room....Is okay (it is too small to be disorganized....

The girls room....(HELP)
My Room (Okay)

My Bathroom (HELP)

My Closet (HELPPPPPP)

The office (Help) (hubbys area of expertise....)

Anyway, the 3 1/2 in thick binder that I have stuffed in a corner somewhere is of no help at all to me right now....I really dont know if it ever will be.....I mean doesnt it take more time to make the thing and to look at it and see what you are supposed to be doing than to just do something.....

I know blogging takes time too....But right now the kids are sleeping (Kylie went to Grannys for two nights) and I am relaxing....(quiet time. )

I guess I will go fold laundry now though....since it really needs done and this is one thing that irritates my hubby.......

Love and Prayers...

Pray for me to gain some organization skills....

Yes Julie, I have looked atOrganized Junkie.....my computer freezes everytime I go to her blog....what is up with that...

1 comment:

Jules said...

This is spooky. You are reading my mind. I have been so depressed lately about not getting anything done, I have no will to get anything done either. I was just thinking today about my home management binder and our schedules and how it has all went to crap. Anyway, I will pray for you. You pray for me. I am sure that I will think of some organizational skills and ideas soon when I am not sleep deprived from my bladder infection. I am going to the doctor tomorrow. Talk to you then. Love you. Julie