I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Fall Again....



I know I posted on fall before but......


Fall is definately here. It has been in the low to mid 50's at night and yesterday it only got up to like 73. I love it. I love the cool crispness of the air, I love the smells....I wish my camera was working, I would post pictures of all my lovely candles that I have sitting around.



Last night, the girls and I cut up some apples that my inlaws had given to me...(thank you) and cooked them with cinamon and sugar. I was going to make them for a pie, but I think we will have themas dessert tonight. Ummmmm.....



Also, It is time to start digging out the camo....Yes I hunt. I bowhunt and it starts Oct. 1st. I cant wait. I have not killed anything with my bow yet. I have seen plenty and had a few shots but was not ready to make it yet. I am this year, I am ready to put meat in the freezer. I did kill one a couple of years ago with my new rifle my sweet hubby bought me. I was pregnant with Alaina. Our kids usually go with us unless granny watches them. They love it. We love it. It is quality time with our kids teaching them about Gods wonderful creation. Nature.



I was going to plant som mums in my flower beds but I think I will just plant some bulbs for spring and wait on the mums till next year...I have a round flower bed in my front yard and it has a caved in part in the middle...perfect for landscaping.




I cannot wait for time to carve pumpkins and put scarecrows out..(not the really scary kind...I get the ones from the dollar store that are really cute.) And get out the jackets and bundle up. I think I am going to go through the girls closet today and get it cleaned out.....


Ohhh What fun the next three months will be.








Blessings
Crystal
Note to Julie: You used my pictures I was going to use...lol . That is okay though I love you anyway and if my camera worked I wouldnt have to worry about it, i would just take my own pictures....ugghhhh i want my camer back..

1 comment:

Jules said...

Where did you get these pictures? They look really good! Can't wait for fall either, the apples sound SOOOOO GOOOOD!!!!!!!!

Love ya,
Sis