I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Monday, September 03, 2007

My Little Boy !

I havent posted on Jason in a while. I cant believe he is six months old. He is growing so fast and is learning everyday. He hasnt mastered the art of crawling yet but he is rolling everywhere and getting into everything. He doesnt yet grasp onto things hanging down like tablecloths and blankets but he loves his sisters toys and books if they leave them in the floor.

He loves to say DA DA and he actually has said Sister a couple of times although it doesnt sound exactly right. He loves to pull hair and grab my glasses. He hates it when his Daddy comes home and doesnt say hi to him right away, he will start screaming at the top of his lungs. He also knows when Daddy leaves in the morning. He starts fussing around right after Paul leaves for work and he doesnt go back to sleep. He will wake up about 15 min later hollering Da Da.

He also has the biggest smile. He lights up my day with that smile. I mean, the girls are always doing something funny or they will tell me something or say something that makes me laugh but Jason is in that stage where he can melt hearts with his grin. and he laughs all the time...if he isnt laughing, he is smiling and if he isnt doing one of those then he is crying cause he is hungry or sleepy.

I Love You Jason!

I dont have a picture right now. My camera is broken.

1 comment:

Jules said...

He is so sweet and he loves to be held! I miss him!! Maybe I can see him again soon! Love, Sis