I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Friday, September 14, 2007

Pouring Rain ?

Have you ever had that feeling when it rains it pours....not blessings this week.

I was going to start blogging again regularly next week and was doing real good until yesterday. See, Paul had what we thought was a sinus infection because he gets those regularly, but turns out it was a cold or a virus or something because yesterday, I was cleaning and organizing right on schedule and WHAM!!! All of a sudden I didnt have any energy, I had a little fever, my head hurt, and I could not keep my eyes open...all of his symptoms..so I immediately took some medicine, put the girls on the couch watching a movie, and laid down to rest (Jason was safely in his playpen playing).

Today, I am feeling a little better, still not alot of energy but okay. Had to go pay bills and get groceries anyway (we were literaly out of food) and order Angel Food. Got home tired, ready to fix lunch and sit down and relax only to find that our fridge is going out and we are going to have to get a new one....so now I am hoping that it doesnt go completely out before hubby gets home and we can go get a new one tonight ( I love Home Depot for staying open later).

But because hubby is coming home early to go get a fridge, means he has to work tommorow to get stuff done that has a deadline.

He has been working late for two weeks straight and I mean until 9 or 10 at night....he leaves at 6 in the morning.

But anyway, what I am thankful for...I missed Thankful Thursday but will try to do it next week.

I am thankful that I have a house, two cars (so hubby can go to work and I can do my errands without and exausted husband), my kids (they always do something to make momma want to scream at the same time I just want to sit down and laugh.) my husband (he works so hard to provide us a living and to pay off debt that we have aquired (mostly my fault) my health.. (needs to get better) my family (pauls family is my family too.) God (he gave up his son so that I could have a chance of life eternal with him) Jesus (he gave his life for me and you) America (i have to freedom to worship, choose, and live ) my puppy elmer....our beagle...he is so cute and has some of the cutest expressions...i could just hold him and play all day. My sister Julie, she has been lifting me up alot here lately and I really need that.. Our Church family....they are great...so understanding and there for us....our new Church building. Friends (not many, but I have a few) My crockpot, it is cooking supper right now (chicken and dumplings) I am thankful that my stove, dishwasher (on its last leg though) and freezer still work and my wahser and dryer. I am thankful that I have one more day to be my little kids mom and my husbands wife and the best christian i can be...

Love and Prayers
Crystal
I will try to get back to regular post next week...

2 comments:

Jules said...

you have soe great music! I am just now getting to hear it and mine! I love your thankful list, gret mention of me by the way. haha. You lift me up so much too! Love you,
sis

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you girls keep up the good work! can't type vrey well so this is all i will type. love you, mom