I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Thursday, September 27, 2007

UPDATES-Thankful Thursdays-Memory Verse

Okay I have a few updates today..

Jason is doing good. He does not have to have tubes right now. He is a perfect candidate for them and we could do them if we wanted to go to Oklahoma City or Tulsa or Little Rock to a Childrens Hospital but they dont like doing them before 1year old so for right now we are going to play with his medicines and see if we can find something that works and if he turns 1 and nothing works, then we will talk about tubes again. Please keep praying that he will not have to have them.

Papa Gerald is back in the hospital. They concluded that he had a minor stroke and he has a heart valve that is not working right and that he does have a blockage in his head. They sent him home tuesday night...Yesterday, he had caught a virus and was so tired and with the valve not working right he kept running out of air and so his daughter took him back to the hospital. He was still there last night from what I heard. Christina.....please know that I am praying for you and If I get the gas money today, I will come see him. I do have a cold though that I dont want him to catch so I will not get to close.

Micah Harcrow....Sept 25 2007 6lbs 9 oz 21 in long... I believe all this is correct..Melissa if it is not please let me know....Everyone up here says Congratulations and Best Wishes. I bet Michayla is so excited. If you need anything please let us know.

Thankful Thursday:

I am not going to put a picture up here for this because I dont have the time for my computer to load it....Same with the memory verse below.

Today, I am thankful for my family: They always make me smile and they know when something is wrong with me and give me a call or send me and email to find out (Thank you sis)

Church Family: We are building a new church building and we have been having so many good conversations while we work (well while the men work and we do what we can which most of the time is watching kids and getting water refills.) We are almost to the point where we can move in and have services there...

My husbands family (even though I consider them as part of my family) THey are so sweet and caring. My mother in law checks in on me at least once a week if not more. She always calls after the kids doctors appointments to make sure they are okay and she watches the kids for me sometimes so I can get away. I hate to even ask them because they are retired and supposed to be enjoying life and they are not in the greatest health and I know how tiring my kids can be. My sister in law is always having everyone over for dinner and my brother in law does so much computer work for us. We wouldnt know how to do most stuff if it wasnt for him.

My husband: He knows when he hears my voice whether or not I am having a good day or if I need a little lift. He works two jobs now so tha the can eventually just work the one easier one and hopefully it will happen before long. He is such a good dad to my kids. He loves them so much and is so good with them. Plus, he helps with the house work when he isnt working two jobs and I get a little behind on it.

My kids: When I read stories of people who have lost their babies early or not gt to hold them alive at all, It makes me more grateful that I have my three semi healthy kids and the most we have to worry about is allergies right now. My sister had several miscarriages before getting to hold one of her own. That makes me grateful that mine are alive and well. They have their days when I just want to scream and run but most days, they are really good and do things to make me laugh and smile. Jason, you cant get mad at him....he is just a baby and a happy one at that...he smiles all the time. Kylie, loves pretty glittery stuff and big pretty dresses..(and tinker bell boots we found at Wal-Mart last night..maybe an early Christmas present if I can find tennis shoes at a yard sale...i cant afford both.) Alaina....even though she is my whiny one, she still has her special times...she is just so irresistable.

I am also thankful for my house and my cars and my animals and the country that I live in because it allows me to worship how I want to and to raise my kids believing in God and to be a stay at home homeschooling mom. I love it....

Memory Verse

Matthew 12:34For out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks.

I know this post has been long and if you are still here I appreciate you reading it. Please keep Gerald and Jason and Baby Micah and family in your prayers.

Love and Prayers
Crystal

5 comments:

Jules said...

This is beautiful, sis. I am sorry that you are having such a rough time of it. We are going to come up next weekend if all goes well, it should. Money is nonexistent but we will just have to roll change or something unless Charlie has to work, you never know. I miss you abd I am sorry that you are not doing the study with me but I understand. Today I am only doing 3 verses because I have so much to do and I can't type on the computer all night! It is helping me so much with my attitude, though. Philippians is a great book.

love you,.
Sis

ZAM said...

You have a great family. And even more wonderful in-laws. I pray for your kids esp Jason, Papa Gerald and baby Micah.

God is sooo good to us all!Happy TT!

Denise said...

Wonderful thankful list, bless you.

Anonymous said...

Crystal,

Wow, you have a ton going on. I sure can relate to the ear infection thing. My daughter had terrible problems and then tubes at one. YIKES.

I loved reading you praises for your husband and in-laws. Those are always special to me.

Thanks for joining in and praising the King today. Love and hugs, Lynn

Vicki said...

What a precious site you have here. A precious heart as well. God bless you this Thankful Thursday.