I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Jason sitting up by his self

My rotten and wonderful Rooskie Bear (dont know why but that is his nickname and it has stuck--see we are the bear family...Momma Bear, Daddy Bear, Kylie Bear, Alaina Bear, and now Rooskie Bear....lol my husband came up with the bear family when I was pregnant with Kylie, he called me a bear and when he talked to her in my belly, he called her daddy's baby bear and it has kept on with all three of them. ) Bubba bear, sister bear, Jack is also Bubba bear....


Anyway, Rooskie Bear is now sitting up all by himself with out mommas help (sniff sniff) He can do this from any position...if he is scooting across the floor, he can sit up, if you lay him on his back he will sit up....its not fair, he is growing up....

On the other hand though, both the girls were doing this by 5 mths and crawling by 5 1/2 and walking by 8 1/2 to 9 mths....and they had teeth at 5 mths.....he has no teeth, he is not crawling..he will leap frog but not crawl and he just started sitting up today......so he is not as fast as them but that is okay because he can be mommas baby longer...lol

If my camera worked, I would post pictures but sighhhhhhhh it is still broke..

Love and Prayers
Crystal

No comments: