I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Monday, September 24, 2007

Long Weekend

Sorry I havent posted before now...I found out some bad news this morning and emailed my sister to let her know and then my internet crashed.

The bad news....My kids "Papa Gerald" and my second Dad (he seems like it) had a stroke last night. He is somewhat better and is supposed to be able to come home tonight maybe....Please pray for this family. They lost their Mom (Geralds wife Wilma) almost three years ago....She was a very wonderful Christian and is missed very much.. We are not ready to lose our other Dad yet.

Also, Yesterday paul was sick all day but still worked on the Church Building. So after a very long tiring day, we came home and I started feeling bad and was cranky all evening. We went to bed hoping for some sleep but the kids tossed and turned all night and was up three or four times. I got about 2 hours of sleep and then woke up this morning to the news of my "Dad"

So. I will try to post something later on this week if all goes well tonight and tommorow. I have to take Jason Wednesday to see if he needs tubes in his ears. I will definately post about that.

Please pray that all will be well.

Love and Prayers
Crystal

No comments: