I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Relaxation

You know I always thought that people were crazy when they said they meditated..Now I dont think they are so nuts.

I actually tried it this morning. I sat in my livingroom floor before the kids got up and I just did the deep breathing and clear your mind kind of thing...I felt so much better. It was like I could feel the tension leave me and i could just relax.

I think in the morning i am going to try it outside. You know early in the morning, you can still hear the crickets and the night sounds. I love that time of day. So relaxing in its self but add meditation to it. Even if I have to get up before Paul I think I will do it. I can always take a nap with the girls right?

I will try to post some more stuff tonight. Right now I need to go switch the never ending pile of laundry and put up crayons so we can eat lunch.

Love and Prayers
Crystal

No comments: